WhatsApp is the favorite message exchange platform for many people with complete features – except for scheduling messages. Well, this time we will discuss how to schedule sending messages at this Facebook-owned company.
Indeed, WhatsApp hasn’t officially launched this feature yet, but there are tricks that can be done. Launching The Indian Express , this possibility can be done both for Android and iOS users .
However, because Android requires a third-party application, the risk you bear will be quite large considering the application can access your WhatsApp account.
For Android users, the application that must be downloaded is SKEDit from the Google Play Store. For example like this:
Meanwhile for iOS users, no third-party app is needed to schedule WhatsApp messages. All you need is Siri Shortcuts. Here are the steps:
- Download the Shortcuts application from the Apple App Store
- Select the ‘Automation’ option that is below
- Add ‘Personal Automation’ by pressing the ‘+’ symbol in the upper right hand corner and selecting ‘Create Personal Automation’
- Specify the exact date and time, then touch the next option
- Select ‘Add action’ and select the ‘Text’ option
- Enter the message you want to send, then press the ‘+’ icon
- Select ‘WhatsApp’ then continue with the ‘Send Message via WhatsApp’ option
- Determine the recipient of the message then touch ‘next’
- Check the details then select ‘done’